Technical Product Owner
Location: Plano, TX
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10 years’ experience in project management/Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering , project management or equivalent work experience
- Strong Automotive background needed, Should be having knowledge in navigation, Infotainment System & Instrument Cluster, Telematics etc)
- Mobile Apps experience is preferred
- To work on managing the core mobile app development for an automotive client.
- Work directly with other product owners, system engineers, program managers, developers, testers, and customers to define features and technical user stories
- Support an Agile Software Development process, working in conjunction with end users / stakeholders and technical delivery team
- Work closely with counterparts in Product Management to align on the vision, program backlog, and roadmap
- Verifiable product development background and proven track record of success
- Acting as stakeholder of specific product backlog items, work closely with development teams to ensure the output to be aligned with expectations
- Understanding of software design principles, tools and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Experience with project management software tools, methodologies and best practices (JIRA and Confluence is a plus)
- Project Management or Product Owner certification is a plus