Location: Saline, MI
- Hardware Design Responsible for Driver Assistance System
- Requirements management. Requirement analysis of the customer specification against Bosch specifications.
- Technical understanding of the electronic circuit and design of electronics modules.
- Agile method of hardware development life cycle
- The engineer will act as primary technical interface to product and involve in technical customer discussions regarding ECU hardware development and technical specifications.
- Safety analysis from the HW perspective.
- Customer handling and project planning and tracking.
- Planning and delivering the technical documents, sample development and BOM release.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders of the project in the team (local and international).
- Development of variants from an existing platform / Develop new platforms.
- Perform circuit calculation / simulation of hardware modules to get the worst-case values and thresholds.
- Develop and optimize test steps, which will be used by the production plant to test the ECUs.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Electronics &Communication engineering required
- 5+ years minimum work experience
- High Speed design – Digital circuits
- Worst-case circuit design/calculations, Simulation
- Experience in verification techniques (design verification methods, data. acquisition/analysis, hardware-in-the-loop virtual tools (HIL/MIL/SIL).
- Experience with model order reduction: Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow.
- Good Understanding of Microcontroller and Processor and different memory interfaces
- Experience with rapid prototyping.
- Highly Competent in Core Electronics and high Speed board
- Project Management certification/ experience
- Strong communication, written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work well with cross-functional team effectively.
- Proactiveness in all topics handled
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when necessary.
- High attention to detail, accountability and ownership