Cloud (AWS) Server/Storage Admin (L3)
Location: Plano, TX
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of Cloud AWS experience should be willing to work non business hours and on call on a need basis.
- 4-5 year’s experience in implementing and managing Amazon Web Services-based infrastructure.
- Familiar with a wide range of computing platforms (e. g. Windows, Linux, routing, security, etc.)
- Experience building highly automated infrastructure.
- Very strong hands experience with Automation tools such as Cloudformation and Terraform.
- Hands-on experience in configuring and managing Amazon Web Services based technology platforms and capabilities including, but not limited to,
- Identity and Access Management (IAM),
- Elastic Cloud Computing instances, Elastic Block Storage, Simple Storage Service,
- Elastic Load Balancing, Virtual Private Cloud, Security Groups, Cloud Formations, CloudTrail, among others
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provision, manage, monitor, and decommission Infrastructure and cloud services.
- Perform AWS on-premise resources backup.
- Monitor availability and
- Manage disaster recovery processes
- Establish metrics and carefully monitor the health/utilization of AWS resources
- Create concise problem definitions for all tickets about the configuration and administration of AWS Services.
- Develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
- Collaborate with wider Product Support, Sustaining and Engineering teams to identify root cause and solutions.
- Optimize the resources & work on resource tagging to allocate costs and for carefully planning of budgeting, governance, and reporting.