Identity and Access Management Developer
Identity and Access Management (IAM) – Developer will work collaboratively across the organization and other solution partners to design, develop and integrate an Identity and Access Management solution for an enterprise direct marketing solution.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to work well against multiple and shifting priorities and differing levels of ambiguity
- “Can-do” attitude with a high sense of urgency
- Proven track record of success and technical skills in some or all the following areas:
- Single-Sign-on, SAML, Federated Identity Management integrations
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) integrations
- User Life-cycle Management
- Role and provisioning policy Management (RBAC)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; strong verbal and written communicator.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams and non-technical business users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy new IAM services that comply with IAM procedures and information security policies.
- Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to integrate applications for Single Sign-on, Identity federations and MFA.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders and team members to translate business requirements into IAM technical solutions.
- Generate technical specifications and associated documentation.
- Collaborate with business and technical leads to assess near and long-term IAM needs.
- Good grasp of application security concepts and data platforms