ForgeRock Support Engineer (L3)
Location: Plano, TX
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ Years of experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services.
- Minimum 2+ years of using ForgeRock products (preferred).
- Minimum 2+ years of solution design, integration architecture, technical development, and deployment experience of IAM solutions and productspreferably ForgeRock Identity Platform products.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in using databases, application servers, Web servers, Linux Operating System.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in using scriptinglanguages like UNIX shell scripting, Perl etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing applications using Java or C# (preferred).
- Experience in installing, configuring, customizing and performance tuning of Identity manager, Access Manager and Directory Server.
- Experience in installing, configuring and customizing ForgeRock products is a plus.
- Experience in cluster management, monitoring, troubleshooting, and backup and recovery processes.
- Working knowledge of DevOps is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful IAM implementations and support of those applications.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate actions.
- Organizational skills that enables one to work on several tasks simultaneously, providing management with appropriate insight into the workload andpriorities.
- Original and innovative thinking that produces new ideas and creates innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with the vendor partners or internal teams to maintain, manage and support IAM solution.
- Collaborate with the security architects to create/maintain the IAM roadmap.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, customizing and maintaining the Identity and Access Management products.
- Responsible for the overall performance and stability of the applications built using the Identity and Access Management products.
- Responsible for mentoring and providing guidance to the other team members