Service Delivery Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Experience & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in Service Assurance, Availability Management, Problem Management or Incident Management, combined with an excellent understanding of the Technology Infrastructure support model.
- Experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services is huge plus.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in developing process documentation.
- Advanced knowledge in Availability, Incident, Change, CMDB, and Problem Management.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written).
- Ownership attitude towards issues to work with multiple partners and drive resolution.
- Ability to detect recurring failure patterns and proactively propose and drive solutions for improvement.
- Ability to lead a team of onshore/offshore engineers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set direction and vision for the team, manage client expectations
- Leading Incident Escalations and Problem Management reviews with IT and Senior leadership teams
- Monitoring IT Service Availability levels, comparing actual levels against targets, and addressing shortfalls
- Works to proactively enhance IT Service Availability
- Service Assurance responsibilities including collection and analysis of metrics, identifying recurring issues.
- Presenting weekly and monthly Availability data to Leadership team, concisely and effectively
- Aligning and influencing IT Teams to follow the ITIL Operations processes
- Driving decision making for incident resolution and minimizing impact to the business
- Aligns IT priorities with the business plans.
- Manage production support and corrective action plan activities.
- Builds strong relationships with multiple teams.
- Develop and implement best-in-class processes, metrics and practices.